Tuesday 7 February 2012


Lost in Narration !


NW says - "you know that is exactly what I think and there is this hmmmmmm(pause)________uhhhhhhhh_______ (longer pause)"
She is wearing a vacant stare on her face which is fixated on the ground below.
She is probably thinking about what to say or frame her words well before uttering I assumed but then my brain waves hit the problem bang on.
I petted her on the head and said " Nnnnnn !!!! You forgot what you were saying didn't you ??!!!! " :-D
We burst out into laughter !

Gees started out with a good story too and stepped into the trivia of how the story started altogether, explaining all the nitty gritty details of the wheres and the hows. She led the conversation pretty smoothly I felt and then abruptly she goes ".......uhhhhhhhhhh______(pause) and I forgot why I was telling you this ! "

o_O :-) :-D !!!!


No comments: