Wednesday 8 February 2012

Driving on the pavement !

I find myself bugged every alternate day (yes, literally every alternate day) when I walk in our university's campus. Why bole tho, people have started driving on the pavement. God saved my life literally when this one guy really passed through a hair width's distance the other day. I was playing one of my favourite songs set at the maximum volume in my ears, so I didn't realize that the vehicle was approaching. Now why the hell would I want to look around if someone is going to drive along the pavement of all the places ! Fine, even if I were supposed to be alert at a place like Antartica as well, why the hell didn't you honk you __ __ __ (dash dash dash) ?!!! The worst reply I got for confronting one of the __ __ __ (dash dash dash) for driving there was "madhyala keli vachhina andukay"  !!!! Avakkaiyyara happened :-S

No comments: