Monday 27 February 2012

Baathaan-waathaan !

Often I hear man maani things in my head when others speak. Like the other day this heavily accented cow said "that boy is carrying an umbrella" and I heard it as "that boy is scaring an umbrella" !

Today NW said - I think it would have to do something with the chimpanzees. While I heard it correctly, I couldn't believe what I heard. I thought really? why did she say that? I went into one of those embarrassing stares and she asked why are you staring at me? I said I'm taking a moment digesting the fact that I heard it correct only ani :-P

CBag would have summed it up as COMMUNICATION problem. I couldn't have agreed more with her on it today. Sometimes I'm tired of the communication part of things. But I guess I must be thankful, given the amount of talking that I do :-/

Oh I also was called as someone who finishes other peoples' sentences !
I didn't know if I should take it as a compliment or as a thittu :'(

No comments: