Wednesday 15 February 2012

Got the chance to have some amazing Russian Salad today and cherries too :-D !!!
Food is one of my favourite things in the world, in akka telugu ishtyle "bhojana priyam" hahahahha ! There are times when I want to eat because of hunger but the thought of food doesn't let me feel like eating and all the other maddening confusion in the head follows. Finally when I do decide to eat it doesn't really satiate my stomach and there I go and get myself in the same situation in another 3-4 hours again. It is therefore important to mentally have this feeling of sat-ai-ty after eating, haan haan that what my paatshaala's maastar used to say. 
I think I will fall asleep while I'm sitting with this laptop itself :-P. I know I know, when do I not feel sleepy right :-P In any case, the best part in the course of a meal at bangalore for quite sometime used to be this cherry-cheese-pineapple served on ice, delectable is the word and I shall not say further.

No comments: