Tuesday 12 February 2013

Optical Illusions.

Off late I have been wondering a lot about vision and illusions. The reason being, on one particular day I couldn't tell reality apart from the imaginary. Why? Intoxication does that to you sometimes :-P. This is mainly because of the "moving mind" I'm told. Whatever the reasons, here is a video I want you to watch. Fixate your gaze at the centre of the video without blinking, for about 20 to 30 seconds maybe. Now look at some other object away from the screen. 

See what I mean?
What we see now seems to be effecting what we will see next. 

Also, what we see with respect to its surroundings also seems to have an effect. Follow the link and see it yourself!

I'll add another one video to the list of visuals here. This one really spooked me out and I wondered if the Matrix is really true :-P

If everything we see is actually not what it itself is, then what is it in reality?


No comments: