Tuesday 19 February 2013

Aggressive me!

I'm awfully arrogant and to a great scale aggressive too, mind you only verbally! I do not think of myself as a calm person in any way. Although, unknowingly I do develop a lot of patience for some set of people I don't really want to. How does that happen when my threshold for nonsense and unjust is really like somewhere deep in the ground.
Therefore, it makes me less of a "comely" person. Kids are genuinely scared of me, they don't even remember to bat their fake cartoon puppy eyes while they stare at me. They stare and then look away in like less than ten seconds. 
Did I already mention that Iyyam mean to the extent of mean can get when I bug others?
For an aggressive over achiever of bad moods, I'm also very lazy (there are several people who will second this fact). In spite of all of this, I seem to be getting popular with people. Plug in the detail of me being one of the very very few people who still calls Hyderabad home, and you will understand my problem. I'm always entertaining guests, friends, attending every wedding in the world, doing all the running around. I wonder how I ended up this way. That too I'm pretty boring to be around with as well. I might as well get a job that is designated "for the people, by the people, of the people". Since I don't seem to have a life of my own anyways, or at least that is the assumption with which people schedule my proceedings for any given day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simply wish to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post
is simply spectacular and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.

Also visit my web page ... website