Tuesday 5 February 2013

My labmate .... 

HG is one awesome guy, as in awe inducing guy literally. I love this man's humour, its abrupt, has the correct punch line, falls under one of my favourite category of "true words spoken in a jest" and I wouldn't change a thing about his style of delivering the joke.
He walked in today and said "iss dess mein logo ke paas informaysan nahi hai! koi kuch jaantha nahi hai aur clear nai hai mathlab". The timing was right because I went around asking for some stupid correctional measures procedural details :-D
Sometimes in a day that was full of stupid worries, all it takes is one sentence from HG :-P
To add to my giggle fits he said "aabhi jaakay mein ghaaram paani mein doob jaunga", this seemingly was to cool off his head that was bubbling :-D
Thanks HG for the giggles now and a few that I'll remember and laugh about at any given time :-)

No comments: