Saturday 9 February 2013

Born with a FACE !!

It was one of those days when nothing I tried seemed to have successfully reached its fate of completion. Or probably completion never was its fate in the first place. Out of exhaustion and no other option, I took the offer that PH presented and went out for a ride in the campus. We ran our, not few but one, errands and decided to head for tea. While sipping it away, we met a few other friends. Since I was so dejected, I kept the conversations going for as long as possible. I was in no hurry to get back to the mess that I last left few minutes ago :-)

While we were engaged in the talking, we came upon the topic of bunking regularly. The fact that if ever I cite illness as an excuse it won't work. Therefore I can never fake illness or even openly admit that I'm in spite of being ill. The reasons being that I shall not be trusted for what I uttered. Because, I told her, I have a face which never seems to show an internal illness like it shows in most others. I don't have a face that can gather kind or pleasant emotions from the opposite person. ha ha ha .....but true ! That is so only because I project an irked one most times, maybe arrogant too according to one other friend.

I have a lot of friends who can get away with almost anything because of the "paapum" face they have! This reminds me of "Puss in the Boots" from Shrek. The way it makes a "Oh I'm an innocent little thing that can harm no one and I'm true to the core" face.

                                                       


It is probably a little unfair to be born with a face that exudes a certain emotion by itself. Correction - NOT probably, it IS unfair ! I won't deny that I don't dislike happy and smiley faces, but the thought that I can't have one is what bugs me a lot. Actually not even that, who wants to smile all the time, its just that why is it so ? Why should someone be born with a smiley face, or a cheerful face, or a calm face, or a serious face, or etc etc. I wonder how that happens though. So once your face is developed and the first expression you make gets stuck on for the rest or your life or ...... ! Gosh .... it would be cool to know how that happens :-D

No comments: