Wednesday 20 February 2013

No escape situation!

So, I have to go give a terribly important yet silly exam in a few days. I have been running away from my boss since at least three days now. Why? I'm obviously not working ("when do you?" is the question, is it? :-P).  So, I do not have much to say to him (I almost never do). To reduce this bhaaram, I shifted to another room bole tho, my other annoying labmate as gotten all of his baggage with him, and oh that includes my boss as well. I cannot, simply cannot read with too many people around me. Specifically so when he is around. For a change Iyyam trying to read. Actually, some sort of Murphy's Law in action. Whenever I try to read, something WILL happen. Like power cuts (almost all the time), kids running around me, having to take care of kids, chatty people barging into my room or my privacy, people staring at me, having to do other work as well. How can a lazy person like me even get something done at this rate. Should I give up reading? I never took it up in the first place! :-/ Its like those newly pass outs asking for jobs and all the companies say is we need someone with experience, where will the experience come from if no one hires?
I think I'm losing it. I never HAD it to begin with, whatever nanograms left of it also slipping away, Bachao Bachao!

3 comments:

Mr. Mozilla said...

you need a good place to read is all... try library??

Shalini Mahadev said...

Can't bring my own books into the library maa....thats why ! :-P

braazy corleone said...

Do you even realize you are bound by the laws of the blogathon nation. We the citizen's of b'thon hereby are sending you a show-cause notice as to why we are not getting the promised posts. If you do not respond to this notice in - you know - fast, you shall be declared a rebel in the nation of b'thon. I would reply fast...!! :P