Wednesday 13 February 2013

Bunked Classes.
Experiment didn't work for several reasons. 
Not sleepy at all. 
Didn't read anything.
Was all excited, chumma excitement.
Got a cute pair of earrings, thank god for cute friends and their good tastes :-P
Was missing people I didn't think I would, strange :-D
Was listening to the same six songs throughout the day.
Didn't even get to eat properly, at the feast that too!

I "could" continue with the work right now, but I don't feel like it. Its alarming, its alarming :-P 
I don't know what I do with my time anymore, got told several times by this person at work that I never seem to work like everybody else in the department.
Mom got a new phone, yey! :-D
That was what I did yesterday or more like 40 minutes before thak. 
This tells me that I'll be ditching a friend big time tomorrow, :-/
Ento Ento season is running in my head .....

No comments: