Thursday 1 March 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

:-) :-D :-P to all of mine !

In spite of being this belligerent self, I have had the beshtesht bunch of friends ever!
I met up with this cute bunch of people today, they are so much fun! It was a long day. Long day full of fun. Was happy being mean and cracking mental jokes and playing games.If I could have access to something of the sort at least once every week, I would have been a lot more saner in life (laughs, saner or whatever). But it has become something that is too much to ask for right now :-/

I really wish there was more time. 

2 comments:

SSK said...

It was a great day, wasn't it? =)

And speaking of games, don't forget to practise (or study!) for the upcoming Mega Championship of NPATM. =)

Shalini Mahadev said...

hhahahahah........ :-D
I hope you are !
because....because..... :-P