Thursday 1 March 2012

End of the Blogathon !

Honestly I'm not very happy it has come to an end. I have been wanting to write everyday as a rule, not only for the blogathon but to have some notes up the wall about things that I think of in general. Like a diary full of notes on everyday life. The unhappy feeling is partly to do with the fact that I haven't really written everyday but instead wrote every two days.

I must confess that it makes me think of normal things. Not that I don't otherwise, there is loads of garbage loaded in my brain pipes :-P Its just that it was something I used to sit with shareefly and actually gather my rubble into a nice pile and present it. It makes me think coherently (because generally I always wander off in tangent directions!), stick to the point, but look at the theme according to different views, etc etc. Well, I might not have done it to the T but at least it gave me a good start. I don't think I would have done it otherwise :-)

Thanks to ........ for introducing me to the blogathon. I enjoyed it thoroughly! I'm really happy I did this. :-D ting ting ti ding !

No comments: