Tuesday 27 August 2013

Note to Myself, very important :

Don't tell people your problems
70% don't care
the other 30% are happy!
(I miss having this poster, was a beautiful reminder every morning, also for those who entered my room :-P).

Wondering cloud above my head: what about those who ARE listening, which population do they belong to?
Most conversations I hold are about a self - mostly not myself though.
My resolve - run away like the rest, when they ope their lips!
                    Or refer them to a psychologist else ask them to pay me for it.
Funny people are all I know of. Maybe I'm stupid too. Was amazed at a friend recently. Totally misunderstood what I was referring to and she I guess was happy with what she misunderstood. Because that would have meant, lesser bhoj as they call it in hindi or lesser emotional baggage as they call it in english.
I need air, I feel suffocated.
But I guess I need to breathe by myself.


Another note to Myself, also very important:
Know and identify what is yours. The rest mustn't, almost most times, be looked at, heard to, and spoken to.
Includes "so called" family, friends, etc.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

neeee.


you realise you too dont talk when people are around na?

ento ley.

Shalini Mahadev said...

you didn't get what I wrote.
So lite.