Saturday 12 May 2012

A Good Evening .....

After hours of pouring into piles of papers, rummaging through every self mailed files on my email account, hunting for images and videos on google, making and remaking and remaking of a handful of slides, making hazaar mental notes on stuff, I FINALLY FINISHED MY JC !!

I was very happy with it. If I were truly being honest about it, I did feel I could have done better or added more detail. Of course, whether I wanted to speak further about them or not, my audience, who were already minimal in numbers, would have reduced to sub-zero :-P 

The best part of it was, I was relaxed about it. I generally never am. I get all fidgety and oh my god oh my god kinds. Maybe because it was more informal, it felt safe and conducive. We were just a bunch of girls sitting and talking about things we know and about those we/I don't. Yes, none of the boys turned up, my boss included. My parasitic castration joke went down the drain with it! :-D

I then followed PH to her usual hangout urf kiosk. It was a lot of fun sipping coffee under the golden-mauve-grey-orange lit sky. Again, another relaxed and peaceful setting. The sky was so beautiful that I kept wondering about how painters or artists capture those colours on their canvas. Mixing of colours, the right way, in the right amounts. Bringing out the plain colours to life.

I went back home, after ascending and descending some buses here and there. :-D 
Although I felt peaceful and ready to hit the bed, the sleeping plan never reached its completion. My mom was one of those lets talk moods, so, I couldn't go ahead with my secretive sin of sloth. Completely exhausted, with deep sunken eyes, here iyyam, writing my blog. Distraction distraction go away, come again another day, little shalu wants to lay, so ..........!

Before I sound more drunk and remotely sober, I shall put and end to this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so do you knw wat is cross correlation in matrices now?? :P

sounds like a nice day...

Shalini Mahadev said...

:-D I did !
but only for a one dimensional matrix ....!
I took a break after that ....I'm still on a break from it .... reminder being the last time I spoke to you is when I first understood it .....speaks volumes about my work-take a break- work cycle :-P

my talk wasn't about that topic though....it was about something else altogether :-D

Yes .... beautiful it was ... that day I mean ... :-D