Monday 6 January 2014

I don't know why .... but this old saying that my aunt used to keep saying ringed in my head just now. Makes complete sense, this saying now, but put in a different style of course. I never understood it as a kid, and I wondered why she wanted to talk about her bawa's cycle? My belief was she never had one, to begin talking of one. 

You see my concept of a bawa was very filmy, the one whom you might get married to, or have a crush on or the one whom you don't want to be married to or around whom girls are supposed to act shy and stuff.
Asalu, the concept of a guy having a bawa was hilarious in my head therefore!
hahahahhaah... !

Anyways, here goes the saying "sokulaku maa bawa cycle konnadu, cycle ekkaboi sandhula paddadu!"
:-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DEMAND THAT YOUR WRITE!


You know who !

Anonymous said...

I second "you know who"...!!

- you know who?